Additional Content Download
Download the draft agenda for the 2018 CX Travel and Hospitality Exchange. Key themes of discussion will include:
- Providing personalised, seamless travel experiences in 2018 and beyond
- Embracing the digital revolution with AI, self-service and emerging technologies to provide for your future customer
- Creating unified experiences across all channels in an omnichannel environment
- Transforming your company culture and brand to design winning customer experience
- How to create a more engaging customer loyalty program
- Crafting an end-to-end customer experience by leveraging data-lead analytics and many more
Find out which budget-holding VPs/Directors of Customer Experience you will meet and what solutions they are looking to invest in by downloading the sponsorship information pack!
Find out more about our executive speaker panel and what hot topics they will be discussing!
Industry disruptors are often seen as challengers to traditional organisations, but what can you learn from them to optimise your own CX strategy?
Airbnb has been cited by industry leaders as a disruptor within travel and hospitality. Not
only that, but their differentiated approach to customer experience impacts other verticals
too. What makes this relatively new business stand out so much in the market? And how
can customer experience leaders learn from that model to adapt their own?