What's New for 2018?
Now in its 3rd year, the CX Travel and Hospitality Exchange is bigger and better than ever!
We are now in full swing of the digital revolution, and embracing new technology early may be the perfect way to impress your customers and stand out from the crowd! But as we all know digital strategies are not the only way to create personalised, seamless experiences for the future travelers. The Exchange will give you ample opportunity to learn from, network with, and benchmark your customer, culture and brand strategies against the top Travel and Hospitality brands globally.
Check out the key themes for the CX Travel and Hospitality Exchange this year:
- Providing personalised, seamless travel experiences in 2018 and beyond
- Embracing the digital revolution with AI, self-service and emerging technologies to provide for your future customer
- Creating unified experiences across all channels in an omni-channel environment
- Transforming your company culture and brand to design winning customer experience
- How to create a more engaging customer loyalty program
- Crafting an end-to-end customer experience by leveraging data-lead analytics
Take a look at the range of interactive sessions we have available at the Exchange to ensure that you make the most of 2 days out of the office:
- Panel discussion: The battle between airports and airlines: Who owns the CX?
- Brain Weave: Stress-free travel: The next generation of airport and airline experience
- Match-maker tables: Live, eat and breathe customer
- Think Tank: Smart travel: The advantages of emerging technology for both your customers and your business
- Panel discussion: The customer is everyone's business: How CX and HR can work together to build a customer-centric organisation
- Quick fire case studies: What is the greatest CX innovation success? You decide
- Panel discussion: 'You set the agenda'