Estelle GiraudeauManaging Director, (UK, Ireland, Scandinavia and Germany)
With 16 years experience as a Digital Marketing expert within Luxury, Fashion, Retail and Tourism industry, among which 11 years as CMDO and 4 years as Managing Director for Club Med, Estelle is now in charge with Northern European markets (UK, Ireland, Scandinavia & Germany). This is 20% weight of the European BU, UK & Germany top 3 & 4 European markets, a team of 80 international talents. Estelle is in charge of the P&L, with a very high commercial contribution, driven by a double digit growth topline, strong costs management and a focus on E-commerce, digital and cross channels strategic approach. Estelle managed to grow by the UK Market revenue by 40% in 2 years with the highest commercial contribution.
Estelle is also in charge of Worldwide and European corporate projects around organizational changes and Pricing & Value strategies. She is passionate about Digital and then ever-changing trends as well as AI, deeply shifting the consumers' behaviors and the companies business models and brands' promises, she developed expertise on this field and is part of conferences as speakers on these topics.
Estelle previous achievements include:
- Chief Marketing Officer & Director of e-Commerce for Premium Retail, Fashion and Travel Brands
- Strategic Branding and Country/P&L management
- Multi sales channels, 360 Marketing actions plan, BTB and BTC
- Global scope: EMEA, North America, Russia and Asia
- ROI driven: ability to deliver outstanding results in a short timeframe
- Expertise developed in Luxury, Fashion, Retail and Tourism industry