CX Exchange for Travel and Hospitality Day 2
Welcome to the CX Exchange for Travel and Hospitality 2018!
7:20 - 7:55 Registration and Coffee
7:55 - 8:00 Chairperson's Opening RemarksSean Weafer - Professional Speaker, MC and Speaker Coach, SeanWeafer.com
8:00 - 9:00 Food for Thought: Customer Experience Management: More than customer journey mappingShaun Smith - Founder, Smith+co
Many organisations are using the tools and techniques of CX, including customer journey mapping, customer analytics
and brand experience design. But are they strategically aligned and more than the sum of their parts?
In this provocative session, Shaun Smith, one of the founders of the customer experience movement, will argue that
many organisations are taking a tactical approach to CX. He will suggest that customers are fatigued with being asked
for feedback, and employees are cynical about being asked to ‘put the customer first’.
Drawing on his experience of working with brands like Best Western, Premier Inn, IHG, Cathay Pacific and many others,
find out how Shaun has helped these companies deliver impactful results from their customer experience programmes,
then take part in an executive discussion to find out how you too can:
• Create a brand experience when you have multiple brands
• Align your business strategy and customer experience so that they are mutually reinforcing
• Move from customer measurement to customer insight
• Get your people to really buy into the customer experience and understand how to deliver it
• Move investing in the things that don’t matter to customers to the things that do
How does it work? Grab some breakfast, listen to Shaun and get stuck into this morning discussion session to kick off Day 2.
9:00 - 9:10 Networking
9:10 - 9:50 Embedding a Culture of CX Excellence Across Multiple BrandsIan Williams - Chief Experience Officer Jericho
Geoffray Maugin - SVP Guest Experience & Business Performance Luxe Brands, AccorHotels
Karin Dodson - Head of Marketing for Amadeus' Travel Experience Suite, Amadeus
• Instilling vision and values from management level down to inspire employees to embrace a customer-first mind set
• Delivering a high standard of service across all franchises to align the customer mission
• Analysing consumer behaviours to truly understand what your customers want
• How do you ensure company culture keeps pace with ever-changing consumer expectations and emerging technologies
• Maintaining a customer-centric culture during times of changing leadership and crises
Ian WilliamsChief Experience Officer
Geoffray MauginSVP Guest Experience & Business Performance Luxe Brands
Karin DodsonHead of Marketing for Amadeus' Travel Experience Suite
9:50 - 10:20 How Practical AI Helps Travel Companies put their Contact Centers on AutoPilotDmitry Aksenov - CEO, DigitalGenius
- How to take customer service to new heights using customer-delighting AI
- Real-life examples of how DigitalGenius has used conversational process automation to help travel-focused contact centers to reduce costs
- Learn how DigitalGenius is helping customers classify, reroute and answer common questions using automation
- Understand how the practical application of AI can deliver the concrete ROI you’ve been waiting for
10:25 - 10:55 One to One Business Meetings
11:00 - 11:30 One to One Business Meetings and Networking
10:25 - 10:55 Not another IT project- Personalising your customer experience doesn’t need to be hard
· Travel has a multi-touchpoint buying journey, the good news is, you already have a ton of customer data at your disposal
· But chances are your customer data is siloed, fragmented and hard to access
· In this session you’ll get insight into simplifying the way you utilise and aggregate real-time data to better engage your online visitors
11:35 - 12:05 Re-Engineering CX Based on Insights Derived from Contact Centre Data & Agile Techniques to Give the Customer Exactly What They WantJohn McMahon - Director of Customer Operations, Expedia, Inc.
12:05 - 12:35 Ticketing, Infrstructure & Station Improvements: What it Takes to Deliver Seamless Rail Experiences Across the NationDuncan Henry - Head of Ticketing, Customer Portfolio Directorate, Rail Delivery Group
• Aligning customer strategies across multiple rail brands
• Implementing effective change in the ticketing space
• Maintaining and delivering seamless passenger experiences through mass infrastructure and station improvements
Duncan HenryHead of Ticketing, Customer Portfolio Directorate
Rail Delivery Group
12:40 - 13:10 One to One Business Meetings
13:15 - 14:00 Interactive Networking Lunch
14:00 - 14:30 One to One Business Meetings
14:35 - 15:05 One to One Business Meetings
14:35 - 15:05 Re-Designing Customer Journey Mapping Utilising Automation And Deep Dive Analytics
Interactive Roundtable Discussions
Live, Eat, Breathe Customer15:15 - 15:45 Customer Experience Transformation is a Journey Itself! Demet Yarkin - Head of Customer Experience and Insight Management, Pegasus Airlines
Live, Eat, Breathe Customer15:15 - 15:45 Delivering Aligned CX Across Multiple Brands Les Asplen - Former Managing Director, Best Western
These popular interactive roundtables allow you to break off into small groups where you will be able to benchmark, debate and discuss
best practice with your peers.
How does it work? Select from the options available to ensure you are sat at a table with peers who have
similar goals to your own.
15:45 - 16:25 'You Set the Agenda'Sean Weafer - Professional Speaker, MC and Speaker Coach SeanWeafer.com
Kamal Nayak - Director of Digital Engineering, Hilton Global Web & HHonors, Customer Journey Technology & Delivery, Hilton Worldwide
Jan Richards - Head of Insight & Planning, Dublin Airport
• What is the one question you want to ask that you think will transform your business?
• Receive in-depth, thought-provoking answers from a panel of CX professionals within the Travel and Hospitality
How does it work? Submit your questions throughout Day 1 and have them answered on Day 2.
Kamal NayakDirector of Digital Engineering, Hilton Global Web & HHonors, Customer Journey Technology & Delivery
Jan RichardsHead of Insight & Planning